


Zach & I stumbled across a small crystal vein, braugh:

On our way home from camping, we stopped by my favorite green thumb's nursery to pick up some goodies. I've said it before, but it bears repeating -- Haruyo is the nicest lady in Caddo Valley. Every time we go see her, she sends us home with a gift, be it a free plant or some surprise bulbs. Too, she has the best flowers, plants, produce & pumpkins to offer. It's actually very difficult to leave there without spending too much, which we never do because it's cheap. It's a very cute place.
The flowers on the right: Cuphea Llavea "Bat Face" Cool name, rad bloom!


Here's the herb box that ATM built and assembled for me this past Monday. Rosemary, basil, sage, cilantro & dill:

We decided to keep gardening simple this year because we have to remove a lot of unattended wild growth in our front and back yards. Those camellias? Kiss them good-bye. Previous owners planted them and let them flourish right up against the house, foundations & power lines. They did that with a lot of trees, plant & bushes. It's a mess. Dreadful. The next projects that we will be dealing with? Basically, defoliating. Oh, and working on the shed. We need to get ATM a studio space!


Here's the herb box that ATM built and assembled for me this past Monday. Rosemary, basil, sage, cilantro & dill:

We decided to keep gardening simple this year because we have to remove a lot of unattended wild growth in our front and back yards. Those camellias? Kiss them good-bye. Previous owners planted them and let them flourish right up against the house, foundations & power lines. They did that with a lot of trees, plant & bushes. It's a mess. Dreadful. The next projects that we will be dealing with? Basically, defoliating. Oh, and working on the shed. We need to get ATM a studio space!
Speaking of ATM, there will be a listening party for his recently released record next weekend @ the Victory St. space. KMHD & I will literally be spicing things up and setting up a curry stand to sell cheap, but delicious curry and Vietnamese coffees. The stand's name will be Curry? Present. That alone should make you want a bowl. Come see us and hear him.

The laptop that I use @ home is on the fritz, so I ordered myself an iPad. Have you heard about it? Just kidding, I know you have. Whether you love it or hate it, what it comes down to is this: it's cheap. And I never use any computer to it's capacity, so it will probably do what I need it to do, even if I have to order an extra part to upload photos. Currently, it's en route. It started in China, has made a stop in Hong Kong, Japan, Alaska and is currently in California. I'm expected to get it next Mon-Wed. There's something "je ne sai quoi" about ordering, nay, PRE-ordering one of the most polarizing App13 products out there. People who have never laid eyes on one in person have a lot to say to me about it, it's quite bizarre. Anyway, I don't know if it'll improve my blogging capabilities, but I'm very excited to play with new technology.
The laptop that I use @ home is on the fritz, so I ordered myself an iPad. Have you heard about it? Just kidding, I know you have. Whether you love it or hate it, what it comes down to is this: it's cheap. And I never use any computer to it's capacity, so it will probably do what I need it to do, even if I have to order an extra part to upload photos. Currently, it's en route. It started in China, has made a stop in Hong Kong, Japan, Alaska and is currently in California. I'm expected to get it next Mon-Wed. There's something "je ne sai quoi" about ordering, nay, PRE-ordering one of the most polarizing App13 products out there. People who have never laid eyes on one in person have a lot to say to me about it, it's quite bizarre. Anyway, I don't know if it'll improve my blogging capabilities, but I'm very excited to play with new technology.
Gonna try to get back on the self-improvement plan & that's all I'm gonna say about that. For now.

No comments:
Post a Comment